Please accept the terms of this agreement before using this website. Your download, installation or other use will be regarded as acceptance of this Agreement and agree to be bound by the terms.
Bright company has the right to amend this agreement at any time in accordance with the changes of relevant laws and regulations, the company's operating conditions, business strategy adjustment and other reasons. The new terms of the agreement will replace the original terms of the agreement. If the user continues to use the new terms of the agreement, it will be deemed that he has accepted the modification of the agreement.
Minors under the age of 18 should read this agreement accompanied by their legal guardian.
* Service content and instructions
1. Bright company hereby solemnly reminds you that any information, data, text, audio, photo, graphic, video, information, user registration information or other information (hereinafter referred to as "content") transmitted by this service through access, browsing, access, instant message, e-mail or any other means, whether public or private, shall be provided by the content Users and users shall be responsible for their access, browsing, access, transmission and use.
2. If the user's use of this service does not comply with this agreement, bright company has the right to make independent judgment when it finds out through notice, report and other channels, and has the right to immediately terminate part or all of the service provided to the user without prior notice to the user.
1. Without the consent of bright company, the website materials shall not be directly or indirectly released, played, rewritten or redistributed for the purpose of playing or publishing, or used for any other commercial purpose in any media.
2. User's commitment:
(1) Users are not allowed to use this website in violation of national laws, regulations and policies, including but not limited to the following information:
(a) against the basic principles established by law;
(b) endangering national security, divulging state secrets, subverting state power and undermining national unity;
(c) damage to national honor and interests;
(d) inciting national hatred and discrimination and undermining national unity;
(E) sabotaging the state's religious policies and advocating heresy and feudal superstition;
(f) spreading rumors, disrupting social order and undermining social stability;
(g) spreading obscenity, pornography, gambling, violence, murder, terror or abetting crime;
(H) insulting or slandering others and infringing their legitimate rights and interests;
(I) other contents prohibited by laws and administrative regulations.
(2) Users are not allowed to use the network service system for any illegal purpose
(3) Users shall not use bright services to engage in the following activities:
(a) entering computer information network or using computer information network resources without permission;
(b) deleting, modifying or adding computer information network functions without permission;
(c) deleting, modifying or adding the data and application programs stored, processed or transmitted in the computer information network without permission;
(d) deliberately making or spreading destructive programs such as computer viruses;
(E) other behaviors endangering the security of computer information network.
* Intellectual property protection
If users download and view the content, they must ensure that the publishing and implementation of the content comply with the relevant copyright policies in the relevant intellectual property laws and regulations, including but not limited to:
1. Upon receiving the infringement notice, the user shall immediately delete or prohibit access to the infringement content of the declaration, and at the same time contact the person who delivered the notice for more information.
2. The user knows and agrees that the company will handle the qualified infringement notice issued by the third party in accordance with relevant laws and regulations, delete or prohibit the infringement content of the statement as required, and adopt and implement appropriate policies, so as to eliminate repeated infringement under corresponding conditions.
We fully respect the protection of users' personal information. In view of the particularity of network services, users agree that we have the right to change, interrupt or terminate part or all of the network services at any time. If the changed, interrupted or terminated network service belongs to free network service, there is no need to inform the user, and there is no need to bear any responsibility to any user or any third party.
1. To the extent permitted by applicable laws and regulations, the right of final interpretation of this agreement belongs to bright company.
2. This agreement has been published and will come into effect. Bright company has the right to modify the content of this agreement at any time. Users have the right to stop using the network service if they modify the relevant terms of this agreement.
3. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement of both parties on the agreed matters and other related matters of this agreement. Except for the provisions of this agreement, no other rights are granted to each party of this agreement.
4. If any provision of this agreement is invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part for any reason, the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall remain valid and binding.